TomTom update via MyDrive Connect
One of the easiest and convenient ways to update the navigation devices of TomTom Update is through MyDrive Connect. In this section of the write-up, we have provided the quick and easy steps through which you can update the device in a breeze. Hence, follow the instructions given below to perform a hassle-free TomTom update:-
- First of all, you are required to connect your TomTom device to a computer or other device with a USB cable.
- Note: make sure the device has the MyDrive Connect application installed, or you can install it by following the steps mentioned ahead.
- In the next step, power on the TomTom navigation device.
- After this, you have to wait until the MyDrive Connect application gets launched upon recognizing the device.
- If you do not have the application, you can easily install it by visiting the “ADD MyDrive Link” and clicking on the “Get Started” button in order to download the software on your computer device.
- In the next step of the TomTom update, you have to sign in to the MyDrive Connect by filling in your email address and password.
- In the next step, you should click on the “Update” option located under the “My Updates and New Items.”
- Now, the MyDrive Connect would download and install the latest software updates available on your TomTom navigation device.
- After this, you should wait until the installation completes.
- Note: the installation screen will close automatically after the latest update is installed completely.
- Now you can disconnect the TomTom device from your computer device.
Hence, by following all the instructions mentioned above, you have successfully completed the TomTom update procedure.