TomTom Map Updates | Troubleshooting
TomTom engineers are investing amounts of energy to improve the precision of the guides and make it more reasonable. To utilize the latest provincial guides for your GPS, download the new TomTom map refreshes from MyDrive Connect programming. Explore your reality simpler and quicker with the most recent updates to introduce the new guides.
- To Install TomTom map Updates:
- Enter the www.tomtom.com in the web search of the web program.
- Select the Updates alternative from the menu bar of the site.
- Tap or snap the updates and hang tight for the following site page.
- On the following page, search for the Mydrive Connect download button.
- Download and introduce the Mydrive Connect programming for the Windows or MAC.
- Interface the GPS Device to the PC with the USB link.
- Make a record by putting all the subtleties on the TomTom Software.
- Tap or snap "check for refreshes" to check the accessible guide refreshes for your GPS.
- View the rundown of the multitude of updates accessible for the Device on the following page.
- Snap the chose updates to introduce the most recent reports on your Device.
- Sit tight for the updates cycle to finish.
- Restart the TomTom GPS in the wake of introducing the updates to transfer the guide information in your Device.